5x / 6x / 8x SATA M.2 PCIe Cards

I want to make something 100% clear here: nobody was punished for disagreeing with me. I took action, as a moderator, in response to clear and unambiguous violations of the forum rules and basic etiquette in general.

Speaking for myself, I do not particularly care what random user #248 does. They’re presumably an adult and it’s their problem. I do care when bad things are misrepresented as being good, in the face of ample evidence that they are bad, and with zero substantiation of the claims being made. Because some clueless person is going to read that and get the wrong idea, and they will suffer because of it.
Overly dramatic? Tell that to the folks who lost their children in a fire, only to come very close to losing all their pictures as well because they just didn’t know what was safe for their data. I’m sure plenty of others have had meaningful losses to go along with their lost data, and, at the end of the day, I’m not a psycho who gets a kick out of telling people “it’s fine” when I know (or should know) that it isn’t.

1 Like