A Strange Error while attempting to configure OpenVPN

Hi Friends. I have a bit of an odd question. I am attempting to set up OpenVPN tunnel on my TrueNAS-13.0-U6.1 Core Server. The process goes smoothly until I attempt to download client configs. When the button is pressed, i get the following error.

[EFAULT] Please ensure provided client certificate is valid, following errors were found: 1) Client certificate requires common name (CN) to be set to verify properly.

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py”, line 139, in call_method
result = await self.middleware._call(message[‘method’], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py”, line 1240, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py”, line 981, in nf
return await f(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/vpn.py”, line 394, in client_configuration_generation
raise CallError(
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Please ensure provided client certificate is valid, following errors were found:

1. Client certificate requires common name (CN) to be set to verify properly.

Now, the common name is correctly set to the ddns address of the server. Why is it not working? Thanks! (and if you need any additional info, just ask)

Edit: Just to be clear, the ddns url is correctly set in all “Common Name” boxes, both in the CA and in all the Certificates.