AHCI Controller Unavailable

Recently migrated from Core to Scale 23.10.2 & it has not been without its challenges. One of my main reasons for making the switch is for PCI pass through. This is something I was never able to achieve with Core. Now I seem to be having a different set of issues. Under Core there didn’t seem to be any issues with PEXESAT322I PCI Express SATA III Controller & my DVD drive that was connected. The problem was when I tried adding a PCI device under my Win10 VM. The drop-down menu was empty. I never did figure this out. Everyone seemed to be on Scale not Core. That is why I decided to migrate over.
When finally found the courage to start the migration it stopped / failed. The error was AHCI Controller Unavailable which I wasn’t too sure what that meant. After doing a little research I ended up unplugging the SATA cable on the DVD drive & the Scale installation did finish. I am not sure why that error keeps coming up when something is plugged into the SATA expansion card. I have tried a couple different drives. I am not sure if I am missing something or what the issue is. Any help is greatly appreciated. This is only one of 3 or 4 issues that I am experiencing with Truenas.
My Build
Scale 23.10.2
Asus Prime B560M
11th Gen i5-11400 @ 2.60 GHz
48G Corsair DDR4 3600 MHz 16G
(2) Seagate Exos 7E8 8TB
Boot Drive: Transcend TS128GMTE110S 128GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 MTE110S Internal Solid State Drive

PEXESAT322I PCI Express SATA III Controller