Cannot configure downloads location for metube

Using SCALE 24.04 and metube app 2024-07-03.
After successfully installing the app and also downloading some videos from a local TV site, I found that all downloads are still stored on the iX internal container data storage instead of the configured downloads location.

Even when stopping the app, I cannot change the iX container storage but only add a new host location which is then ignored.
The container path is automatically set to .metube and I configured a properly setup and reachable host path for downloads, see screenshot below.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I’ve successfully setup Plex in a similar manner and there everything works as expected.

Be specific, exactly what was the full path?

Why do I ask you to be specific, because you listed /metube in the config yet listed it as .metube in the body of this posting.

I don’t know if you need to enable ACL’s or not.

I don’t know why this part would be any different.

To be more precise, this is the app config page, where I cannot configure the said location:

Even if I define another host path /downloads and enable ACLs (I indeed forgot this, along with FULL permissions because it creates a .metube folder for downloads management) it does not work, as the internal iX app path for downloads is also at /downloads and takes precedence.

I can see the downloads in the container shell, but they never appear on the host.

Lastly, I see an error in the log that points to an invalid internal app configuration:

OSError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/.cache/yt-dlp'