Chia app ports are not accessible

Hello!

I’m using TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.2.

The Chia app seems not allowing connections to it from the exposed ports. As per Chia | TrueNAS Documentation Hub I setup the full node port to 38444 (also tried with a different number). The app is configured as full node and it runs fine.
The problem is when I try to connect to it. I’m not able to connect to the full node even from the local network and of course I tried from a remote node (all needed ports are open on the router).
I found this since I was not able to connect using a remote harvester (on port 38447). It seems both ports are not reaching the app.

Do you have an idea on how to ''open" these ports ?

I did some more investigation and the reason is that truenas has docker running on a different network (172.16.0.0/16 or 172.17.0.0/16).
My truenas is on 192.168.0.10/24.

So now the question is: how can I assign a IP on my network to the chia app ? Or how can I route the traffic going to truenas 192.168.0.10:38444 to port 38444 of the chia app ?

Thanks!

I have this same issue with another app called sftpgo

I think I found out the “solution”: ports <= 9000 are forwarded. The others not. So in my case I changed the number of the 2 ports to be <= 9000.