Dataset encryption replication - solution found

Hi there,

I am currently trying to get my data from truenas core GELI encrypted datastores to truenas scale key encrypted pool with equivalent datrastores.
Trying so I replicated a snapshot from core to scale and the datastore in scale switched from being Unlocked by ancestor to Unencrypted. For the sake of trying and learning I switched from key to passphrase to lock the pool in scale and see what happens to the Unencrypted datastore. It is no longer accessible via SMB nor can I configure share ACLs. So it seems that the systems does protect the datastore when I lock the pool but why does it say Unencrypted. Are the files in that datastore really unencrypted? I did not find any clue how to switch it back to be an encrypted datastore coming from the pool, meaning Unlocked by ancestor.
Is there a better way to transfer all the data from core to scale while keeping the encryption schema on scale?

Thanks in advance!

SOLUTION START

Never mind, for the folks who might have a twisted brain like me - here comes the solution.

While configuring the replication, check the boxes Encryption and Inherit Encryption. There you go, works like a charm.

SOLUTION END