I did some more searching (a lot more!) and found the AI help system in Frigate docs quite useful. The problem I describe above is due to me not having the Nvidia toolkit installed, because I thought having access to the Nvidia drivers would suffice. I was wrong: I have opened a separate post and I refer to it here
E_B
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Nvidia toolkit - needed for Frigate? | 15 | 1221 | July 30, 2025 | |
| Nvidia container toolkit | 6 | 1757 | May 30, 2025 | |
| Not installing the Nvidia CUDA toolkit limits the compute capacity of the TrueNAS appliance to serve up AI LLM container content for Nvidia users. Is this a bug, or must we lobby for inclusion? | 1 | 921 | April 13, 2025 | |
| Help please: has *anyone* got Frigate running (USB Coral) on EE via docker/docker compose/dockge? | 2 | 327 | May 26, 2025 | |
| Please can someone help me install an OLD version of Frigate on Electric Eel? | 4 | 388 | January 14, 2025 |