[ENOENT] Unable to locate after changing Node IP

I am learning SCALE on a test install before upgrading from CORE. Today I added a second IP to my only ethernet interface and selected it under the bind setting when creating a new Virtual Machine. I thought this would bind the new IP only to the VM, however all of my installed apps began to use this second IP. So under apps - > Advanced settings I selected the primary interface IP as the Node IP. Afterwards a number of my apps were stuck in Deploying status, eventually as part of troubleshooting I tried to install a second instance of Plex (or install any app) and was given the error below. Rebooting didn’t fix the error message.

After switching Node IP back to 0.0.0.0 the apps start without issue and I after forcing a chart refresh I can install apps without the error, but once again apps use the second IP i added that was meant for and selected under bind in a running VM.

How do I solve the error below or was this supposed to happen when changing Node IP? How do I add an IP address that is only used by a VM? How do I set which IP the apps use so it doesn’t change when an IP is added to the system?

This is a fresh install of Dragonfish-24.04-RC.1 with one pool, and three ethernet ports combined into bond0 as the only ethernet device on the server.

Let me know if i forgot to include any pertinent information.

! CallError
[ENOENT] Unable to locate ‘plex’ at ‘/mnt/Pool4tb3/ix-applications/catalogs/github_com_truenas_charts_git_master/charts/plex’

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py”, line 198, in call_method
result = await self.middleware.call_with_audit(message[‘method’], serviceobj, methodobj, params, self)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py”, line 1466, in call_with_audit
result = await self._call(method, serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=app,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py”, line 1428, in _call
return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py”, line 1321, in run_in_executor
return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3.11/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 58, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py”, line 191, in nf
return func(*args, **kwargs)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py”, line 53, in nf
res = f(*args, **kwargs)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/catalogs_linux/item_version.py”, line 55, in get_item_details
raise CallError(f’Unable to locate {item_name!r} at {item_location!r}', errno=errno.ENOENT)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOENT] Unable to locate ‘plex’ at ‘/mnt/Pool4tb3/ix-applications/catalogs/github_com_truenas_charts_git_master/charts/plex’

This happens automatically, the VM will get an IP via DHCP if not configured otherwise.