Error configuring Active Directory

Configuring TrueNAS SCALE to access di DC and DNS, I got this error:
[EFAULT] kinit with principal [TRUENAS$@MIAMI.AMERILAWYER.COM] failed: Using specified cache: /var/run/middleware/krb5cc_0 Using principal: TRUENAS$@MIAMI.AMERILAWYER.COM kinit: Client ‘TRUENAS$@MIAMI. AMERILAWYER.COM’ not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials

await self.middleware.call(‘kerberos.do_kinit’, {
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py”, line 1399, in call
return await self._call(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py”, line 1342, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py”, line 177, in nf
return await func(*args, **kwargs)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/kerberos.py”, line 472, in do_kinit
raise CallError(f"kinit with principal [{creds[‘kerberos_principal’]}] "
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] kinit with principal [TRUENAS$@MIAMI.AMERILAWYER.COM] failed: Using specified cache: /var/run/middleware/krb5cc_0
Using main: TRUENAS$@MIAMI.AMERILAWYER.COM
kinit: Client ‘TRUENAS$@MIAMI.AMERILAWYER.COM’ not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials

Can someone help me with this. I am not an expert on the subject.
Thank you

It looks like maybe your computer account is deleted on AD side. Disable AD service on TrueNAS, then delete the kerberos realm and kerberos keytab. This should allow you to re-enter domain credentials in the AD form.

Hi awalkerix
The problem was solved or at least I think so. Your response came to me when I had already left the office, this morning I did everything and now the status of my Active Directory is: HEALTHY
Thank you.