Host reboots when i try to delete zvol?

sorry for making a bunch of posts the past few days…finally got truenas set up and after days of bugs and reboots and crashes i finally got a windows server vm to work…

but even they when i would add a device like a passthrough pci device or similar, it would either error and crash or just reboot after saving the change…and this seems to be happening again now when i try to delete a zvol…

just updated to the newest version last night 24.04.1.1…host pc i5-12600K,10 cores, 16 threads…64gb corsair vengance pro ram and a 1080ti that truenas scale doesnt want to recognized as passed through even after i isolated it…

its been a very frustrating few days with all these complications (but thats what i love about pc tech lol, trying to fix it.)…but there really shouldnt be this many glitches in the code to where i need to do a compelte reinstall or deal with constant reboots…rebooting this system is not ideal as a media server.

but other than that i really like the gui and all that it offers, thats why ive been trying so hard to find fixes and ways to make it work cause i really like this idea and its usecase