I can't reset my network interface

Hi,

I’m trying to setup a bridge, and I was following these instructions : SOLVED - Bridge connections not working? | TrueNAS Community

The problem is that I can’t reset the network interface in use (see the following error) :

error VALIDATION

[EINVAL] interface.delete: Interface is in use by kubernetes

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 201, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1342, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/service/crud_service.py", line 188, in delete
    return await self.middleware._call(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1342, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/service/crud_service.py", line 197, in nf
    rv = await func(*args, **kwargs)
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 177, in nf
    return await func(*args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 44, in nf
    res = await f(*args, **kwargs)
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/network.py", line 1403, in do_delete
    verrors.check()
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/service_exception.py", line 70, in check
    raise self
middlewared.service_exception.ValidationErrors: [EINVAL] interface.delete: Interface is in use by kubernetes

I have stopped all apps and VM, I also tried to stop all the services and unset the pool of my app…

I’d suggest filing a bug ticket and including a debug file on the private link which will be provided. If you haven’t already tried it, you could try a restart and then try the interface reset.

OK, I filed the bug ticket :white_check_mark:
I did more than one reboot before and after this post, the problem persist.

Problem resolved ! :slight_smile:
Thanks you.