I need help with ZeroTier on TrueNAS Scale

Please help. I have TrueNAS Scale 24.04.0 installed as a VM on VMware ESXi 8.0U2. I installed NextCloud as an app on TrueNAS and it works fine. I also installed ZeroTier, train Community, the latest version 1.14.0, but I cannot make it to work. TrueNAS is not part of the nodes in my ZeroTier network. I have read maybe everything written about TrueNAS and ZeroTier, but I have no success in resolving the issue. I have also attached a few screenshots. I would appreciate any help. Thank you very much.

Can no one help?

I am having a similar problem. I have entered the Network ID, the Identity Secret and Identity Public, and the API Token. Cannot so much as ping the NAS using the IP address that zerotier has assigned it. Zerotier 1.14.0_1.0.22 Community Train shows as “Deploying” even after restarting the NAS, doing an update on the NAS, blah blah blah. I don’t think the Community app installer whatever it is called properly installs Zerotier. I think it is a Zerotier problem. But I cannot tell who is responsible for this “Community” installer or how to seek support on that from Zerotier

I have no experience with Zerotier to judge whether this is a configuration issue or an actual bug, but if you think it is, you can submit bug repo via either the TrueNAS NAS project or the Charts project in Jira. We have some documentation on that here: Contributing to Apps | TrueNAS Documentation Hub.