Internal server error when try download truenas core

i got error download when try access https://download.freenas.org/
already change my internet connection ( i try 4 connection from different ISP) and still error, i also try download it from my phone using data same error

anyone also got this error ? i try vpn and everything i know to change my location etc still same problem

i try find information if truenas server down but find nothing, all seem normal

Problem clear, look like the storj from truenas facing problem yesterday, it back to normal now

Mine is facing the same issue right now when checking for updates…

yeah, its error since yesterday kinda weird this happen for more than 12 hours lol

i can access another path but when try download the iso its show error

Problem clear

Yesterday at work (20240717) I attempted to download TrueNAS-13.0-U6.1.iso which timed out after ~25mb. It was late so I packed up the laptop and came home. I’m encountering the same timeout error again from my home, but now it appears to several different variants of TrueNAS-13.x ISO files.

I’m using Chrome with Chrono download manager. This has never failed me before.

When attempting to connect to a download URL, after selecting the iso file, my browser is redirecting me to STORJ (signup for a free 30 day trial… which I have no intention of doing).

Please tell me there are alternative methods to download the ISO files like torrenting. I have read several posts in the old community forums about download problems over various points in time.

Am i missing something or has the internet suffered with “Total Reception Crashdump”?

I’m not have a problem accessing it from Download TrueNAS CORE - Completely Free NAS OS