I’ve got a little bit of experience in the area but I’m also a TrueNAS user so this one got my attention. By way of background, I’ve worked as a lawyer in the tech sector since '97 and I review and draft OSS licences and CLAs myself (it’s a small circle). I just published a new FOSS model recently that’s being used by some folks working in the Web3 space which you can find on my github page: “daimon-dual-phase-license (DDPL)”.
I’ve also been advising teams on dual licensing models which are becoming more popular as emerging projects try to juggle community and commercial viability. It’s not easy, so hats off to TrueNAS, Proxmox, n8n and all the other teams trying to pull this off. It’s super inspiring and I hope it continues. We’re in a golden age.
While you can have combinations of copyleft licenses or copyleft mixed with closed-source licensing within the same codebase (and it’s basically unavoidable at this point), the developers have to be super careful how it’s handled. That means (A) getting the codebase structured in a way that’s clearly delineated/modular (B) ensuring the licensing can be segregated in a way that replicates the software architecture and (C) complying with the license obligations of any OSS code embedded in the stack. (A) and (B) aren’t always easy to achieve.
The reason why this approach is required when combining closed and copyleft code is because it’s very easy to find closed source software pulled under copyleft licenses such as the AGPL because the GPL and AGPL are pretty aggressive and sticky where the codebase isn’t clearly delineated. It’s also easy to mess up or overlook attributions.
Part of this comes down to the drafting of the AGPL (definitely in need of a refresh) and some of the other older FOSS licenses as well as the changing nature of SaaS and distributed computing since the A/GPL was drafted. It’s the main reason Google and other big dev shops hammer-banned the use of code licensed under those models.
That’s the TLDR background.
I’m not going to provide legal advice to TrueNAS here as I’m sure they have their own legal but they should take a closer look at the licenses in play for the entire codebase as well as the license notice posted above. With the mix of software involved here, a basic software audit wouldn’t hurt. You’d be amazed what you discover when you dig a bit, especially when it comes to libraries. 
The license notice posted above is sub-optimal for the obvious reason that the licensors of the “other components” probably need full attribution if their code is being used within the TrueNAS stack. That’s an easy fix. Microsoft and Oracle are pretty meticulous about this so don’t be afraid to use their attribution pages as a benchmark.
Sadly, it’s a not uncommon problem to pass over IP and licensing early on and have it come back to bite really hard once you are hitting your straps as a business. Sadly, a measure of your success as a software developer is whether you are dealing with patent squatters, trademark infringers and other ratbags leeching off your success so getting it right early can help fend off the sharks.
Happy to expand on the above if there’s value in doing a deeper dive.