Memes! TrueNAS, ZFS, and related | (Share your own!)

When life gives you lemons… [look at the picture]

1 Like

[Well honestly I knew it was going to be a meme eventually. That being said, “muum, I’m famous!” (said in TommyInnit’s voice sounds like a meme)]
For those who don’t want to read the whole thread, here’s the source of the meme

By the way I love my 0 budget nas, even if it looks ugly and is not so powerful, and for being set up entirely by a 14 year old student, I think it’s already impressive as it is…

2 Likes

So that’s what my company does with the laptops returned by those clumsier than me (I’m the epitome of clumsy, but I’ve never ruined a laptop or even cracked a phone screen.)…

3 Likes

Lol :joy:
I had this laptop for years, but since HP Stands for Hinge Problems, it had to commit suicide eventually… The display was still working, I’m using it as an external monitor, and the laptop is a decent home lab.
I’m happy with how it turned out, and even if it isn’t the most powerful PC I have, it still is capable of running a NAS OS with jellyfin and other services I share with friends and family :wink:

4 Likes

There’s my morning chuckle, right on schedule.

3 Likes

The greatest technician that’s ever lived approves :white_check_mark:

“I installed TrueNAS and now my screen doesn’t work”

5 Likes

YeS, ThE guY fRoM rEdDiT aCsHuAlLy SaId ThAt YeArS AgO, I ShOuLd’vE lIsTeNeD to Him! :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Reporting forum spamer during my working hours:

7 Likes

Clicking on a spamvertised link …

5 Likes

forum-clue

5 Likes

“Welcome to the TrueNAS forums!”

6 Likes