Need help to install KODBOX app on Truenas Scale

Greetings, I’m starting to try truenas for the first time and I would like help installing Kodbox, which is a Windows-type web viewer/manager.

I saw some steps on github. I have not had success adding repository.
help

app requerid

Those instructions leave out a lot of information, like the fact that you’d need a webserver already running (as just one example). But regardless, you won’t be able to install this on SCALE directly–you’d need to create either a virtual machine or a sandbox, and then install the software in that environment. Creating the VM or sandbox is something we can help with, but you’re going to be on your own to install software inside it.

Kodbox docker and docker compose

https://hub.docker.com/r/kodcloud/kodbox

Demo/tutorial for setting up a sandbox for running docker compose stacks

Thanks, I haven’t had much time to investigate further but I understand that I can have KODBOX installed using docker compose.

1. any guide to configure docker compose in truenas scale?

2. Could you guide me on how to configure kodbox once I install docker compose?

thank you

The Sandboxes/Jailmaker video is that.

The internet/youtube is crawling with guides for using compose.

new info

source:

Docker环境可道云网盘的安装示例 | Kodcloud Documentation

I managed to have a dock thanks to the video

but I’m stuck on a variable that doesn’t allow kodbox to run

. Could you help me
to identify what needs to be configured?

I attach an image of my problem

Thank you, I have managed to run Kodbox, through your tutorial and extra help from Reddit users, but my second objective is to ensure that Kodbox can manage some datasets as well as this video.

kodbox file nas manager
at minute 22:56 to minute 26:45 it is about kodbox running in unraid and managing some folders on the local host.

I would like to achieve the same but in TRUENAS SCALE

Could you help me?