Truenas 24.04-RC.1 pause

Ive got it running in about eight places; some are direct hardware, and some are virtual.

In about half, after a few days, TN either stops responding or its so slow as to be unusable (especially trying to log in via the web GUI).

For instance, I just logged into one of the TN installs. It took three minutes to give a log in prompt. I just added the log in info and its just sitting there with the blue bar at the top of the log in sliding back and forth (I have typed this whole post and the TN screen is still not open). I opened an ssh session.It took about ten seconds to allow for a log in then, when I type something like “dmesg”, I type the letters and after a few seconds it puts them on the screen.

I just opened /var/log/middlewared.log and its full of these entries:

[2024/04/07 20:16:47] (WARNING) middlewared._loop_monitor_thread():1935 - Task seems blocked:
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/operators.py”, line 373, in eq
return self.operate(eq, other)
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/type_api.py”, line 77, in operate
return o[0](self.expr, op, *(other + o[1:]), **kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/default_comparator.py”, line 110, in _boolean_compare
return BinaryExpression(
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/coercions.py”, line 217, in expect
return resolved
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/coercions.py”, line 530, in _literal_coercion
return expr.bind_param(operator, element, type=bindparam_type)
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/elements.py”, line 4731, in _bind_param
return BindParameter(
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/elements.py”, line 1562, in init
self.type = _compared_to_type.coerce_compared_value(
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/type_api.py”, line 792, in coerce_compared_value
return self
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/sqltypes.py”, line 3362, in _resolve_value_to_type
return _result_type._resolve_for_literal(value)
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/type_api.py”, line 554, in _resolve_for_literal
def _resolve_for_literal(self, value):

Any ideas?