Truenas R20 enterprise boot issues

Ok, long story. But we have a 90ish TB vdev server in 5 drives and we deleted 40 ish TB of storage and then we waiting a week and rebooted it over the weekend as it had 620 days of up time…

Now its not booting (been trying too for the last 24 hours) and its looking like ots trying to do a scrub before coming online??

Support is only hardware (also maybe only m-f) but i need it back online by tomorrow night.

Any ideas?

Can you give a detailed hardware listing, Truenas version along with drive and pool details?
You really didn’t give much details on the setup.

I’m not going to spend a lot of time with my head bent 90° to read your screen shots, but it does indeed look as though it’s slow to import your data pool. Why that would be is anybody’s guess at this point. Knowledge of the hardware might help (“R20” doesn’t tell us anything). Knowledge of which version of TrueNAS you were running would also help–apparently it was at least two years old given your uptime, but we don’t know how much older than that it may have been.

Specs are 6 cpu cores (forgot what CPU) 32 GB of ram

Read and write cache as well

And 5x20TB platters in a raidz1

Its ixsystems R20

Its only 2 years old, that was its first reboot lol. There was a pending update, but im re doing the vdev after i use it to move 20 TB data

Heres the flipped images…

we are looking for a listing like in this post linked, by poster Russell Scale Created Special Meta Device Non-Mirrored - #12 by Russell

that server can be configured multiple ways so a link to the page doesn’t really help.

Do you have a backup of the data that you can restore from? I take it that you aren’t able to log into the GUI and see anything at this point?