TrueNas Scale - Access to jellyfin config files through server

Hi guys,

I am very new to all of this, and apologies if this is not the right forum to ask. I have installed jellyfin onto my TrueNas scale, and the app has been working fine for the past few days, until today when I continuously get the error when trying to login to the admin account “You are not authroised to connect to the server at this time”

I am not sure why this has happened but I have been trying to follow jellyfin’s troubleshooting guide on unlocking locked accounts Troubleshooting | Jellyfin, which seemed to have been a solution for others.

The only thing is I have to access and edit the “jellyfin.db” file using sqlite3 or an sqlite browser and I am not sure how to do this. I am accessing my server through the web UI, I can find the “jellyfin.db” file using the pod shell, but I am unsure of how to open it using sqlite3/sqlite browser through web UI to make the necessary edits suggested in the guide. I would appreciate any help with this and happy to provide further details if they are necessary.

Many thanks!