Updating App Repeatedly Fails - [EFAULT] Failed to apply ACLs

When I try to update my Syncthing app, I keep getting the below. I do have the ACL entry set in the app settings to Force Flag for the Apps user id.

[EFAULT] Failed to apply ACLs to the following paths: 1) /mnt/Blade/ix-applications/releases/syncthing/volumes/ix_volumes/config: [EPERM] /mnt/Blade/ix-applications/releases/syncthing/volumes/ix_volumes/config: path contains existing data and force was not specified

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 427, in run
    await self.future
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 465, in __run_body
    rv = await self.method(*([self] + args))
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 177, in nf
    return await func(*args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema/processor.py", line 44, in nf
    res = await f(*args, **kwargs)
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/upgrade.py", line 115, in upgrade
    await self.upgrade_chart_release(job, release, options)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/upgrade.py", line 277, in upgrade_chart_release
    await self.middleware.call('chart.release.perform_actions', context)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1399, in call
    return await self._call(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1342, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/chart_release.py", line 356, in perform_actions
    await self.middleware.call(f'chart.release.{action["method"]}', *action['args'])
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1399, in call
    return await self._call(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1342, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/acl.py", line 25, in apply_acls
    raise CallError(err_str)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Failed to apply ACLs to the following paths: 
1) /mnt/Blade/ix-applications/releases/syncthing/volumes/ix_volumes/config: [EPERM] /mnt/Blade/ix-applications/releases/syncthing/volumes/ix_volumes/config: path contains existing data and `force` was not specified

What version of TrueNAS is this?

TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.2

This is being tracked in NAS-128262 in our jira.

Is it possible for general users to see the status of the ticket?