Upgrade from cobia 23.10.2 to dragonfish

Hi

i am trying simple to upgrade to dragonfish and no matter what i do its stay at cobia 23.10.2 i tryed every version on dragonfish manual install auto install and it only boots up on cobia 23.10.2 i tryed following migration guid nothing there ether hope somebody out there can help i dont want to reinstall it again

Can you explain in a little more detail exactly what you’ve done? I don’t really know what ‘dragonfish manual install auto install’ means, and I also don’t know what migration guide you’re referring to (the core to scale guide??).

You’re trying to upgrade from the WebUI, and on reboot you end up back in Cobia?
Can you screenshot System Settings --> Boot?

so Dragonfish is the latest release i use scale

so auto is just make the gui find it and install dosent work the manual is uploading the file and installing it

You’re trying to upgrade from the WebUI, and on reboot you end up back in Cobia? correct

First off, save a complete copy of your configuration file, just in case.
System Settings → General → Manage Configuration (top right corner)

In the System Settings → Update screen, did you select the Dragonfish train before clicking to check for updates?
I ask because in your screenshot, it looks like you haven’t installed the update, there’s no Dragonfish boot environment listed.

i have taken backup but my issue is ist not really installing anyting i do click confirm and dowonload the newest and push apply and reboot but ending up with no change int the boot i am also tryed manual upload it but not changing anything