Upgrade from TrueNAS-22.12.4.2 to TrueNAS-24.04.1.1

Hi I am trying to upgrade but the process fails. I get error:

[EFAULT] {‘error’: ‘unsquashfs failed with exit code 1: SYNTAX: unsquashfs [options] filesystem [directories or files to extract]\n\t-v[ersion]\t\tprint version, licence and copyright information\n\t-d[est] \tunsquash to , default “squashfs-root”\n\t-q[uiet]\t\tno verbose output\n\t-n[o-progress]\t\tdon't display the progress bar\n\t-no[-xattrs]\t\tdon't extract xattrs in file system\n\t-x[attrs]\t\textract xattrs in file system (default)\n\t-u[ser-xattrs]\t\tonly extract user xattrs in file system.\n\t\t\t\tEnables extracting xattrs\n\t-p[rocessors] \tuse processors. By default will use\n\t\t\t\tnumber of processors available\n\t-i[nfo]\t\t\tprint files as they are unsquashed\n\t-li[nfo]\t\tprint files as they are unsquashed with file\n\t\t\t\tattributes (like ls -l output)\n\t-l[s]\t\t\tlist filesystem, but don't unsquash\n\t-ll[s]\t\t\tlist filesystem with file attributes (like\n\t\t\t\tls -l output), but don't unsquash\n\t-lln[umeric]\t\t-lls but with numeric uids and gids\n\t-lc\t\t\tlist filesystem concisely, displaying only files\n\t\t\t\tand empty directories. Don't unsquash\n\t-llc\t\t\tlist filesystem concisely with file attributes,\n\t\t\t\tdisplaying only files and empty directories.\n\t\t\t\tDon't unsquash\n\t-o[ffset] \tskip at start of \n\t\t\t\tOptionally a suffix of K, M or G can be given to specify\n\t\t\t\tKbytes, Mbytes or Gbytes respectively.\n\t\t\t\tDefault 0 bytes.\n\t-f[orce]\t\tif file already exists then overwrite\n\t-ig[nore-errors]\tTreat errors writing files to output as non-fatal\n\t-st[rict-errors]\tTreat all errors as fatal\n\t-s[tat]\t\t\tdisplay filesystem superblock information\n\t-UTC\t\t\tUse UTC rather than local time zone when displaying time\n\t-mkfs-time\t\tdisplay filesystem superblock time\n\t-fstime\t\t\tsynonym for -mkfs-time\n\t-e[f] \tlist of directories or files to extract.\n\t\t\t\tOne per line\n\t-da[ta-queue] \tSet data queue to Mbytes. Default 256\n\t\t\t\tMbytes\n\t-fr[ag-queue] \tSet fragment queue to Mbytes. Default\n\t\t\t\t256 Mbytes\n\t-r[egex]\t\ttreat extract names as POSIX regular expressions\n\t\t\t\trather than use the default shell wildcard\n\t\t\t\texpansion (globbing)\n\nDecompressors available:\n\tgzip\n\tlzma\n\tlzo\n\tlz4\n\txz\n\tzstd\n’}

I really dont know what i am doing wrong?

thanks

The supported path for upgrades is 22.12.4.2 → 23.10.2 → 24.04.1.1

thank you this sorted it.

1 Like