ZFS can't read MOS of pool Volume-01

Hello,
I prepared a new small NAS based on core 13.0-U6.2 with only a SSD 120 GB boot disk and 2 seagate 4TB mirrored.
this has been running properly until the need to change the hardware came.
What i did is to install the boot disk and data into the new hardware, since then i got fugitive message during boot that i’m not able to find in log after server is up, so i took a photo.

The server is able to boot and seems to work even those messages. but as i never got this I don’t know what to do to fix this.
All the disk are new, no smart problems.

The server Hardware is a MB HP Z440 with 64Gb ECC , CPU intel Xeon E5-1607@3.10 Ghz

For some values of “work” - surely you can’t actually access your data? Unless this is an issue that semi-magically resolves itself after boot… How are all the disks attached?

I can confirm all the shared datasets on the concerned Volume-01 are available.
Disk are SATA connected to the MB cables are quality ones, from CORSAIR
Volume-01 disks (seagate ironwolf 4TB *2) mirror

Boot SSD 120 GB

Link Boot in video (click on red smash button to DL the file)

Have found on archive forum a long post of same behavior, long story short it seems TNC12.8 was not producing the problem. The boot loader seem have changed in between these 2 releases.
here the link for discussion in archived forum

finally the OP opened a ticket support which was closed without more digging investigations. So conclusion , may be its BIOS related or anything else.
Well for now I don’t know if its important to reinstall an old release in 12.8, if i try to do this will I be able to restore the config coming from TNC 13?

Have your pools been created on version 13 or 12? If they were created on 13 you can’t install 12 because the zfs version is different and you cant import newer zfs versions on older zfs versions.
If they were created on 12. and you did not update the zfs pool you should be able to import your config on a new install of 12.8

Hello Lars,
thanks for help , finally it won’t be possible to downgrade to TNC12.8 as my first step for that install is TNC13.6
yesterday i found in my spare devices a LSI 9240 8I controller board and I tried to add it and see what happens. So i removed sata connections to MB and replaced by the one coming from LSI board.
It went like a breeze and all the weird messages vanished at next boot, like it is now it’s good to go , so I won’t be able to know what was the real cause but most important it’s the working fine result with LSI 9240 board.