24.10-RC1 - Delay to 10/2

Hey folks! Before we get asked, the release of EE 24.10-RC1 has been delayed by a day to Wednesday Oct 2nd (Tomorrow). We’re testing a final fix to a user reported apps migration issue (NAS-131437) that we want to ensure gets resolved properly for this release.

Hang tight another 24 hours, I expect by this time tomorrow files will start pushing to the update servers.

13 Likes

Hmmmm…. Are we using the same day/time calculations?

Lol, you are right, corrected :slight_smile:

It would be nice if it will be introduced on New Zealand or Australian or Singapore time.

It is an unspecified time in a US time zone; most likely by the end of the day.
@msbxa Assume it is a Thursday release from your time zone, and enjoy a week-end (Friday-Saturday?) of tinkering with RC1.

Feels like a birthday that’s comming :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s time!

2 Likes

I’m waiting as well.

2 Likes

needless to say, everybody is waiting for this epic docker release :smiley:

2 Likes

Build is finishing up now. Expect it to push out in the next few hours :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I live in France, there is a 9 hour difference with California.
In France it is 4:30 p.m., in California 7:30 a.m. :disappointed_relieved:
I’m waiting for docker compose and portainer. :smiley:

my bad :grin:

Ahh, so this is all YOUR fault :rofl:

No, seriously good thing you found it. Made us do a bit of extra testing to ensure we were solid there.

2 Likes

Moi aussi!

Drum beats getting louder every minute :drum:

2 Likes

@winnielinnie get out of this body!

3 Likes

I think RC is out now !!! just started download

in order to update BETA to RC, do you have to use manual update file? This is the first time i’ve used a BETA before. or will once things are settled, the UI will allow me to upgrade?

There will be an online update that shows up in the UI when its all fully pushed.

2 Likes