New install on Beelink Me Mini

Just bought a Beelink Me mini, takes 6 nvme drives. I installed windows on one but the plan is to use all 6 as a nas. I installed Truenas community on the 64gb emmc and set up RaidZ1 on the 5 disks. Setup only adds 3, the other 2 are showing unassigned. I tried adding them after setting the pool with 3 but they would not add. Any ideas?

Take a look to this thread Using Beelink ME Mini with 6 NVME drives, only 4 are useable in TrueNAS Scale

tldr; Use drives with known low power requirements like Crucial P3 series.

It’s still possible there are issues with the Linux kernel in TN CE even when low power drives are used but I can confirm TN CORE to be stable with 6x P3.

This exactly :point_down:

What make and model of nvme drives have you installed?

As I wrote: Crucial P3.

ORICO 1TB NVMe SSD PCIe 4.0