Problem with ssh connection to Rocky 9 system (replication)

Hello, I’m trying to backup ZFS snapshots from a Rocky 9 system to TrueNAS. I’ve create the key pair and connection. I can browse the remote filsystem and select the dataset. The problem is that when I run the replication task I get the following:

[2024/06/18 23:06:34] INFO     [Thread-659] [zettarepl.paramiko.replication_task__task_5] Connected (version 2.0, client OpenSSH_8.7)
[2024/06/18 23:06:34] INFO     [Thread-659] [zettarepl.paramiko.replication_task__task_5] Authentication (publickey) successful!
[2024/06/18 23:06:35] INFO     [replication_task__task_5] [zettarepl.replication.pre_retention] Pre-retention destroying snapshots: []
[2024/06/18 23:06:35] INFO     [replication_task__task_5] [zettarepl.replication.run] For replication task 'task_5': doing pull from '***' to '***' of snapshot='auto_2024-06-14_22-15' incremental_base=None receive_resume_token=None encryption=False
[2024/06/18 23:06:35] ERROR    [replication_task__task_5] [zettarepl.replication.run] For task 'task_5' unhandled replication error ExecException(255, 'No ED25519 host key is known for *** and you have requested strict checking.\nHost key verification failed.\ncannot receive: failed to read from stream\n')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/run.py", line 181, in run_replication_tasks
    retry_stuck_replication(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/stuck.py", line 18, in retry_stuck_replication
    return func()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/run.py", line 182, in <lambda>
    lambda: run_replication_task_part(replication_task, source_dataset, src_context, dst_context,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/run.py", line 279, in run_replication_task_part
    run_replication_steps(step_templates, observer)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/run.py", line 637, in run_replication_steps
    replicate_snapshots(step_template, incremental_base, snapshots, encryption, observer)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/run.py", line 720, in replicate_snapshots
    run_replication_step(step, observer)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/run.py", line 797, in run_replication_step
    ReplicationProcessRunner(process, monitor).run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/process_runner.py", line 22, in run
    self.replication_process.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/ssh.py", line 141, in run
    self._start_progress_observer()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/progress_report_mixin.py", line 43, in _start_progress_observer
    pid = self.async_exec.head(self._get_zettarepl_pid, 10)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/async_exec_tee.py", line 70, in head
    raise ExecException(event.returncode, self.output)
zettarepl.transport.interface.ExecException: No ED25519 host key is known for *** and you have requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.
cannot receive: failed to read from stream

I’ve checked and the ED25519 remote host key is present in the discovered remote key:

ssh-rsa ...
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 ...
ssh-ed25519 ...

Any ideas? Thanks