Sabnzbd unable to write to Plex folders

I am attempting to set up post processing on SABNZBD to be able to move files to their respective plex directories (Movies, Shows) after they are completed. I have made _sabnzbd (350) a member of the Plex (972) group. I have changed permissions on the Plex directories to 774 and verified that they are owned by the Plex user and Plex group. Attached is an example of the commands I executed in both jail consoles.

This is my stack trace

2024-04-12 08:58:00,022::ERROR::[filesystem:728] Failed making (/mnt/Shows/Parks_and_Recreation/Parks.and.Recreation.S01E01.Make.My.Pit.A.Park.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/sabnzbd/filesystem.py", line 722, in create_all_dirs
    os.mkdir(path_part_combined)
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/mnt/Shows/Parks_and_Recreation'

Here is the folder that is not being written to

Here is the owners of the files post unpacking

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

You showed us the permissions from within the jail? You need to set permissions in TrueNAS on the dataset. I suggest you make a group in TrueNAS the owner of the dataset and give the group full permissions, then you create the same group in each jail (with the same GID) and make each service user member of that group.

Also, have you enabled ACL on the dataset that plex sees? If so you also need to pass through the ACLs to the jail.

Here is the top level Dataset /mnt/media

Here are the sab datasets

You can see that the plex user is in the media group

And the media user is part of the plex group

Here, you can see that sab creates the file and it is owned by media:media, as well as the permissions for the Movies directory both inside and outside the jail are open to the plex group, of which media user is in.

And the sab error log

Thank you for your help