John
February 28, 2025, 7:40pm
342
So sensitive. I think you’re safe. I’m not sure anyone would care if someone believed that a puppy could actually type “good advice”.
LarsR
February 28, 2025, 9:45pm
345
Stux when there were no good scale videos:
Jossk
March 13, 2025, 7:20pm
347
The secret to easy money.
oxyde:
they said i was a fool!
Me thinks this meme would look better in a different variant with the We are not the same guy fixing his tie.
oxyde
March 25, 2025, 7:01am
350
this variant fit better your requirements? xD
oxyde
April 2, 2025, 7:51pm
351
Ok this Is not strictly TN related…
But now gamers can understand how we feel when they want a Nas and they patch up gaming parts for It
When TrueNAS starts asking me, “What is the reason for shutting down your server?”
oxyde
April 20, 2025, 6:47pm
353
No guys really, i’m a bit scared, tell me Is not like this
SeaFox
April 30, 2025, 2:47am
357
Hmmmmmm… Amusingly, this meme is the first I have heard of this change. This better get changed. I can push the power button on the front of my NAS and the system shuts down gracefully, immediately. I don’t want anything OS-related stopping or adding a time delay to that because I didn’t give a reason. That’s classic “it’s not really your computer” attitude.
oxyde
May 3, 2025, 8:05am
358
We are pleased to release TrueNAS 13.3-U1.2!
TrueNAS CORE 13.3 has a new sustaining release available for download. This update solves a critical OpenZFS issue.
Error with device removal and block pointers remap with cloned blocks NAS-133555 .
13.3 Final Release
This marks the final release for the TrueNAS CORE 13.3 software train. We extend our heartfelt thanks to all our community users who have journeyed with us throughout the life cycle of TrueNAS CORE 13.3. As we close this train, we in…
NAS-131087 & NAS-131087 promoted from bug to features
we are all fine with that right?
SeaFox
May 3, 2025, 5:59pm
359
Did no one notice it’s the same bug number twice (back in the post, too)?
oxyde
May 3, 2025, 6:39pm
360
I realize now, gonna remake the meme xD