Memes! TrueNAS, ZFS, and related | (Share your own!)

That’s my bad as well! I think both bugs were addressed in a single ticket, not as two separate tickets. :smile:

Doesn’t matter now, anyways. :pensive:

So, should I use enterprise SSDs for my pool?

You found the one exception. :unamused:

No. This was the magic of "So, ".

So, should I take @winnielinnie’s advise on ZFS?

“Should I use ECC RAM for my ZFS NAS?”

After 9 months hard to not tilt :rofl:

This is @essinghigh. Don’t be like @essinghigh.


same vibe


I feel like with only 10 partitions I’m really missing out on the benefits of RAIDZ, so naturally I need as many partitions as possible to make sure I’m getting the most out of ZFS

Yes. And I demonstrate VMs in that VM :wink:

etorix_good

10.000? That’s literally Achille’s troop of Myrimidons.
(Not sure I would entrust my data to Minions though. The result could be Gru-some.)