I’m building a new TrueNAS server and wondering how I migrate my VM instance? I’m currently using CloudSync task to backup to Backblaze but noticed that DOES NOT backup any of the VM instance zvols or isos. What is recommended? Anyway to get instance data backing up using CloudSync? If not, what is the recommended path?
Here is list of the pool zvols and my VM instance ‘umbrel’ with its iso installer volume:
pool 1.76T 3.33T 153K /mnt/pool
pool/.ix-virt 1.76T 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/buckets 153K 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/containers 153K 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/custom 3.03G 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/custom/default_umbrelos-amd64-usb-installer.iso.iso 3.03G 3.33T 3.03G -
pool/.ix-virt/deleted 920K 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/deleted/buckets 153K 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/deleted/containers 153K 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/deleted/custom 153K 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/deleted/images 153K 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/deleted/virtual-machines 153K 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/images 153K 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/virtual-machines 1.76T 3.33T 153K legacy
pool/.ix-virt/virtual-machines/umbrel 8.91M 491M 7.84M legacy
pool/.ix-virt/virtual-machines/umbrel.block 1.76T 3.33T 1014G -