Possible FTP bug with filenames

Hi, I am using FTP (Data Protection > Cloud Sync Task > FTP) from SCALE to a Synology device for a tertiary backup. I noticed transfer errors for files with spaces in them. Those won’t be transferred correctly nor can SCALE delete them from the target. The errors look like this:

<3>ERROR : localMirror/data/2021-11_beethoven/Weihe_CD/08 Die Ruinen Von Athen, Op. 113 (Excerpts)_ No. 6a, Mit Reger Freude, Die Nie Erkaltet [Live].wav: Failed to copy: update getinfo: unsupported LIST line
<6>INFO  : localMirror/data/2021-11_beethoven/Weihe_CD/08 Die Ruinen Von Athen, Op. 113 (Excerpts)_ No. 6a, Mit Reger Freude, Die Nie Erkaltet [Live].wav.vabuwen3.partial: Failed to remove failed partial copy: unsupported LIST line

First error: cannot copy
Second error: cannot delete failed copy

If I run “detox” on the file names, the errors are gone. That’s why I assume there is a bug with properly escaping file names in the FTP module.

PS: Running detox on my music library is something I want to avid since those names are auto generated and serve as display names in the music player.

I suggest filing a bug ticket, out of interest what version of SCALE are you running on?

I am quite new here, I don’t know the bug filing procedure. I have just sent a bug from within the Scale Dashboard, anything else?

I am running Dragonfish-24.04.1.1