Disk Long test - Conclusion?

Hi Everyone,

I am building a small NAS(Truenas Scale) and added four used 4TB WD BLACK HDD.
Using this card from Ebay : Supermicro AOC-S3008L LSI SAS3008 12Gbps SAS HBA IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID
https://www.ebay.com/itm/133574430584

I ran a long test on all four drives and I see this error on top right and Success under test results, what do I make out of this?
Is the disk good to use?
Do Truenas long tests run in parallel or sequentially?

Thank you

Smarttests are run on each drive seperately. So if you configure 3 drives with a long test then all three drives will run the long test at the same time.

I personally would run a destructive badblocks on /dev/sdc and see what transpires. However, be prepared to replace that drive

Analyse the SMART report of the drive. There is a resource to help with that.

added link

Thank you,

Where can I find the details report, any link to help/resource.

Thank you