Best CyberPower or other UPS option for the CPS SL950U?

There’s no built-in config for the CyberPower SL950U, which is a 950W standby UPS that works well enough with the usbhid-ups driver. I’m currently using the Cyber Power Systems UPS 2 CPS800AVR USB (usbhid-ups) settings, which report the most essential data but not all the voltage and other nominal data the unit appears to support.

Does anyone know a better option to select from the built-in model options or this unit, or know how I can identify the best NUT settings for manual configuration? I couldn’t find this unit on the NUT documentation site either, and while it’s not as feature-packed as their higher-end units some random models seem to produce real data that other predefined models don’t, but no one model choice seems to cover all of the supported readings.

You can try and see what the scanner claims as per this thread. It may be the same as what you have currently, though.