TrueNAS Mini X+ enclosure view

Hello Folks!

I have rather strange question: Can somebody point me to the files specific to enclosure view? I want to make some edits to view but cant seem to find them. to be more specific, I want to rename the two 2.5" bays from ada* to da* because they are SAS SSDs on external HBA. Not a big deal ofc, but it will be good if it’s possible to see their status there.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Anyone?

I’m not :100: sure what you’re asking. Could you please show a screenshot of the area you are wanting to change?

As you can see in attached screenshot, I have 3 SSDs labeled da0/1/2. They are on external controller(sas hba). I want to show da1 and da2 status on the view in matching 2.5" drive bays instead of ada5 and ada6.

Ah ok. So this question is around the iXsystems hardware mapping of drives in the UI. I don’t have a TrueNAS Mini so couldn’t say for sure but I bet if you raise a support call with iX directly they will help you as it’s their hardware.

Customization of the enclosure UI to support 3rd party hardware / HBAs is not supported.

I’ts sad to hear that. It will be nice if it is possible, to be honest. Thanks for the answer. Hope that it will be possible in future.