Could you take a picture of the following: ip a (sudo as necessary)
ping //defaultgateway ip here//
Please also confirm the address of your default gateway & subnet. I’m no stranger to random IP issues due to a sketchy semisupported nic (only present after boot, otherwise works great until the next boot) & frankly have a script run to get things working after every boot… so I’m sure we can figure it out!
Hardware details & nic make/model may be relevant. Also if you could confirm if you’re using a bridge, if you have a switch in the middle, etc. etc. may be of use.
Alright everyone I’m back. After randomly rebooting and joining a discord to trouble shoot, I tried to access the web UI again and it worked. The only change we concluded was I had the server still in my Tailscale tailnet a few days ago, and I removed it since it wasn’t accessible for so long. Not sure how that affected this issue but if anyone has any ideas on how that would cause this problem / how to avoid the issue when installing tailscale again please let me know. Like I said, very much still a beginner so feel free to go wild
It may not be the solution, but I had some issue that related to yours. I fixed it by changing the setting on network from “Public“ to “Private“. For some unwanted reason it was set as the former.